Friday, February 20, 2009

Inquiring minds want to know


Actually, inquiring minds or rather those that are still functional already know that Truth10, CruzanKid (isn't it time for 'him' to make a re-appearance?), Gregg, Sierra Spartan, et al (forgive me for the ones I've left out) are the work of one person. Gosh, when will BCDaddy be resurrected for old times sake? C'mon, go ahead and dust that one off. This transparent situation is reminiscent of that long ago commercial in which the guy said, "you can call me Ray, you can call me Jay..." but in this case it's 'you can call me Truth10, you can call me CruzanKid, you can call me Gregg, you can call me Sierra Spartan, you can call me BC Daddy or...

That is why none could ever make a public appearance as none can today.

The one person who cries out for attention, who has lost everyone's trust (as if it was ever had), who has done the me-me-me-me-me routine for so many years now, will never understand that supporting SJSU athletics is not about him.

On a separate note (it's not worthy enough to make a separate post), whatever happened to that so-called agreement and alliance between the athletics department of the school we so proudly love and support and some sorry site? You know, the announcement that was so anxiously announced.

Oh, right.

No comments: