Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New diary entry from Anthony Dixon



(Hyde Park's (Chicago) 6-4 Anthony Dixon is one of three high school players who signed with San Jose State in November. The others are 6-4 Aalim Moor of St. Mary's High in Berkeley and 6-8 Joseph Henson of Pasadena High)

Here is Anthony Dixon's latest diary entry.

I just wanted to give an update from the last time I did my diary. We are now about to enter playoffs and we have an 19-3 record. I have been doing very well, averaging around 19 points and 10 rebounds a game, but in the last few games I have scored over 25 points.

I have made all-conference and all-city, and am now waiting on all state.

My team has been playing well and we are very excited about the playoffs. We have just had our senior game and it was a very emotional one. It hurts me that all of us will be separating and going in different ways but it's all for the best of us. When we got out on the court, all my emotions left and I had 28 points and 8 rebounds. It was a great game.

Tomorrow we play Harlan High school for the first round of playoffs and we are excited.

I will keep everyone posted on the rest of the season during the playoffs.

Anthony Dixon

Go Spartans. God Bless

No comments: